Friday, September 6, 2013

An Off-Week

This week didn't start in the best way. Rewind to Sunday afternoon. I got very sick with a stomach virus. It came out of nowhere and I was very sick for around 8 hours. It's now Friday and 7 lost pounds later I'm just starting to feel normal again. What a week.

So, with this silly sickness came no running. I haven't been for a week because I had no appetite and didn't think it was a good idea to go out without being very fueled. I'm glad I made that decision but I also know when I attempt a run tomorrow morning that it's going to be little rough. Well, ya gotta get back out there sometime.

This coming week I'm going to Maine for 5 days on vacation. I know I've mentioned it before but I can't wait. I've VERY much needed this vacation for a long time. I just want to run, eat lobster, eat steamers, sit on the beach and repeat. Yup, that's it.



I'm sorry Mr. Lobster. You will be mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment