Sunday, March 30, 2014

Things Are Getting Better

Things really are getting better. I feel better in general and I bought myself a new MacBook Air yesterday. I absolutely love it! I'm a huge Mac fan so it was only a matter of time before I gave in to a new laptop.

As for the training/running/feeling crappy/PMS stuff that is getting better too. No, I haven't run yet but I'm going tomorrow night. I know it's going to be a little rough since it will be 6 days since I ran but I'm up for the challenge. I miss running already and I think I'll feel well enough to go. I was going to go yesterday but I woke up yesterday morning after having slept on my neck wrong and could barely move my head. It's getting better today but I didn't think the run would be enjoyable if I couldn't move my head much. Why push it? Unfortunately this past week was a wash but it can only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment