Tuesday, April 15, 2014

No More Excuses!


We’ve all had issues with not wanting to run. You aren’t feeling 100% or maybe you are tired, feeling off, having a rough day, well, there are all sorts of reasons or excuses.

I’m having that kind of time right now. I should be training for my half coming up on 5/17 and I’ve only run twice in the last week.

Why have I run so little? I’m trying to figure it out. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been sleeping well. I haven’t been feeling myself lately. I guess there could be all sorts of reasons and excuses but basically I just need to do it and if doing it for myself isn’t enough, do it for people who can’t. For people who would love to be out there but are unable to be. I need to keep reminding myself of that.

Either way, I’m going to get out there today after work. Either to the gym or outside but I’m going to do it dammit!

A short but effective post I’d say.

No comments:

Post a Comment