Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Am I Secretly A Morning Person?

Oh sweet Christ on a cracker! I hope I'm not becoming a morning person. Wait, does one morning a morning person make? Is that Shakespeare? I don't know any Shakespeare really so I shouldn't be trying to quote him.

Yes, I got up and ran this morning and I'm VERY unhappy to say it was a great run. Why am I so unhappy? As I said in a previous post, I am NOT a morning person! But alas, can this be untrue?

I don't know how to handle this situation. My mind is blown and I'm unsure how to even pick up all the bits.

Anywho, I ran 2.5 tempo miles this morning at 7am. It was beautiful outside and I felt great and I still do. I had energy (which I guess I don't have anywhere near as much of after work when comparing it to this morning) and a sense of peace. Yikes! what the heck is happening to me?

As a side note, this is an hysterical must-read. Angry Jogger Story.

Well, I guess that's it for me for now. I suppose I need to get back to work.

What is on your agenda today? Are you going to run? Cross-train?

Have a great one!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment